Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Completed Buffy the Vampire Slayer cross stitch


I'm happy to report that the Buffy the Vampire Slayer cross stitch that I started in January has now been completed and given to its appreciative recipient. This is the second weelittlestitches pattern that I've completed and I love their style! Go Canadian pattern designers!


This project was my companion for many ferry trips and a few crafty get togethers with preschool moms. People usually didn't recognize the characters, but I knew that Janet would know who they were. Janet (pictured under a stack of stuffed animals and dinosaurs, provided by Sophia), is a Buffy nerd and plans to watch the entire series again starting this fall. I know my work will have a place of honour in her new home.


In case you're not as familiar with the Joss Whedon oeuvre, the characters from left to right are Spike, Willow, Angel, Buffy (complete with crucifix necklace and stake), Xander, and Giles.

And cause I'm always curious to see what the back of the work looks like, I'm throwing in this shot for you. 

Have you tried a weelittlestitches pattern? They have something for everyone from Star Wars to Pretty in Pink!



4 comments:

  1. Way to go Holly! Those wee x-stitches crack me up!! I think I saw the other day someone started a Big Bang Theory one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The biggest place of honour ever! You're the best, Hol -- thanks for being a super crafty and talented fellow Buffy nerd!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails