Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

A new modern quilt guild in BC!

I'm happy to report that the Nanaimo Modern Quilt Guild is having their first meeting this Wednesday, August 1st. It's great to see a new BC modern quilt guild get started and since I'm a Vancouver Island girl, I'm especially happy to see an Island guild start up!

If you're interested in joining, you can check out their website or like the Nanaimo Modern Quilt Guild on facebook. If you'd like more information, email nanaimomqg at gmail dot com.

If you'd like to join a modern quilt guild, you can always check to see if there's one in your area by looking at The Modern Quilt Guild's list of chapters on the sidebar of their website. Are you a member of The Modern Quilt Guild?

3 comments:

  1. Woo! Go, Nanaimo (and the Island)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should tell my aunt - they just moved to Nanaimo....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lise, won't be at the first meeting, out of town. Please keep me posted for the next meeting. Thanks, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails