Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday, VMQG!

Can it really be two years since the Vancouver Modern Quilt Guild was founded? I can still remember the excitement of that first meeting where the crowd of forty-five quilters squeezed into Spool of Thread Sewing Lounge to share their quilting stories and modern quilts. Since that night, I've made wonderful new friends, been amazed by the fabulous quilts made by VMQG members, participated in sew-ins, and had monthly doses of inspiration and laughter. Thank you to everyone who has made the VMQG a life-enriching experience for me!

Tonight is our 2nd anniversary meeting and I know there are some delicious cupcakes ready for the party! I've got to do a few things to get ready and I don't have time to add a photo, but I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails