Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Habitat challenge progress


The big reveal for the Vancouver Modern Quilt Guild's Habitat challenge happens tomorrow night at our guild meeting. This is where I'm at right now. 144 HSTs, all trimmed to four inches. Will it become a quilt top by tomorrow night? Attend our meeting* and find out!

*our meeting location has changed and our temporary spot for tomorrow night is at a private residence - spread the word and email president@vancouvermodernquiltguild.ca for more info!

p.s. if you need more incentive to come to the meeting, check out what arrived in my mailbox today to add to the door prize stash:
Yes! Lark Books kindly sent our guild a copy of Pretty in Patchwork: Doll Quilts by Cathy Gaubert for one lucky member. Will it be you? Here are a few peeks into this lovely little book:
Diamond Lattice

Cupcake Quilt

Mod Log Cabin


4 comments:

  1. I am confident those squares will be a quilt top! Also, I like the sound of a "Cupcake Quilt."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh HSTs - can't wait to see what you create with them! I am so looking forward to seeing what everyone has produced with their Habitat. That book look slike a good one to add to my library - could I be so lucky?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Have fun at the meeting tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails